The Wolke m610 advanced offers superior print quality with clean, no-mess operation and solid-state electronics requiring no controller maintenance.
The Wolke m610 advanced thermal inkjet printer is ideal for demanding industrial applications, suitable for both stand-alone operation and fully-integrated into production line equipment. It is designed for customers with complex coding requirements including remote printer control, high speed serialization and DataMatrix marking. Used extensively in pharmaceutical and tobacco applications, the m610 advanced now offers features that help customers meet their productivity, quality and efficiency targets.
• No wear items or replacement parts outside of inkjet cartridge replacement
• Simple cartridge changes can occur in less than one minute, with no specialized training
• Print 600 x 600 dpi high resolution codes up to 2 inches (50.8 mm) in height that are suitable for machine vision inspection
• Replenish ink without stopping the line with Perpetuo Print ModeTM*
• No ink configuration required; start printing as soon as the cartridge is inserted*
• Simple code selection and customer selectable rules prevent human error; all common accessed in five or fewer touches
• Integrate printer via webserver functionality for remote control from third party HMI displays
• 9.0-inch LCD display with full, sealed, keyboard for intuitive operation
• Clean operation with genuine HP® cartridges, virtually eliminating spills and mess
• Advanced communication protocol for remote operation and high speed serialization
*Feature available when using authentic Videojet TIJ ink cartridges